For anyone who may have noticed... my site has been up and down for the past 24 + hours. A lovely little update to WordPress to 4.3 and a plugin broke = braking the whole site. I jumped the gun and "restored" to an earlier version. Discovered the fix, but by then the restore was in the queue and I was unable to stop it. That when I ran a back up of my site (a practice I should do more often anyhow). This move allowed me to have an up to date version of my site. Although I had to go through the restore and then subsequent updates - which through out all my template customizations and formating when I got back to 4.3 I was able to run my restore and Voilà! my site was back. Thank goodness for that back up otherwise hours of customization and years of content would have vanished with my hasty restore due to a plugin that needed a simple update.